- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 300,000 JPY Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
EISU kindergarten is a family run Japanese kindergarten located in Atsugi, Kanagawa. In addition to following the regular kindergarten school curriculum, EISU’s curriculum is also influenced by traditional holidays throughout the year. This includes many traditional Japanese events and celebrations. EISU is seeking a female English teacher to work full-time (40 hours per week) at the kindergarten. Apart from teaching English classes, work duties also include assisting both the school staff and students during outdoor play, lunch, cleaning, and other tasks.
40 hours per week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
(Working hours include planning, preparation, and teaching time, as well as special activities and field trips – roughly 12 teaching hours per week.)
6 weeks holidays and national holidays.
Fully reimbursed transportation costs (for those who reside within 1 hour from the school) .
The school is located 1 hour from Shinjuku, Tokyo.
- Native English language speaker
- Some Japanese language ability is preferred
- Applicants living in Japan or overseas can apply
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with young children
Please provide your resume, a cover letter, and a photo in your application.