- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 JPY Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers interested in working all over Japan, to join our team of Support teachers!
Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,800 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
What We Offer
- Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000
- Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
- All-English On-Boarding and Accommodation Support
- Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
- Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
- Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
- Social Security & Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
- Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-21:0, Monday through Saturday, 5-days a week. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours + 1-hour lunch break).
- Lead and support activities of both large and small groups of students aged 3 to 14
- Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
- Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
- Native-level English fluency required
- Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
- Application Submitted
- Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
- 1st Interview (Skype)
- Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
- Official Offer of Position
- On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
- Initial Training
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.