- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY Lesson 40-minute lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Gaba is currently recruiting instructors from overseas to teach in our Kansai region to start in Spring 2022!
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Accredited university degree (medium of instruction English) OR 3 years of verifiable full-time ESL experience required for visa sponsorship
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- University degree preferred.
- Prior teaching experience favored.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Read and agree to Gaba’s Information handling policy for Applicants
Teaching with Gaba means a professional work environment, motivated adult students, and a flexible schedule. Make the most of your Japan experience whether it is a working holiday or a long-term commitment. Career opportunities available. We have learning studios throughout Japan.
* 1-to-1 Student-focused teaching
* Motivated adult students
* Flexible schedule – build your schedule around your life
* Comfortable, modern, and businesslike working environment (see our site for videos!)
* Incentives available
* Career Opportunities Available
* 10+ Voluntary one-day workshops available for personal development
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS
We have Learning Studios in the following locations in the Kansai area:
Umeda, Hankyu Umeda, Tennoji, Namba, Kobe, and Kyoto.
If you are looking to start in Spring 2022, apply today for our currently available positions (interviews conducted via Skype or telephone).