- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,500 ~ ¥2,200 / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for English instructors to start teaching in Chiba!
To the east of Tokyo and Saitama prefectures, you’ll find the neighboring Chiba Prefecture. The Chiba peninsula is surrounded by both the Pacific Ocean and the Tokyo Bay and notably is slightly more temperate than neighboring Tokyo. The Chiba Port is the primary seaport in the Kanto region, but apart from the industrial side, Chiba is primarily a residential area that features attractions such as Tokyo Disneyland and Makuhari Messe, a large convention center which often hosts major events.
Chiba station, similar to major stations in the area, has the usual sprawl of department stores, restaurants, cafes, and izakayas. However, from the 19th floor of the SenCity Tower, where Chiba LS is located, you can enjoy a spectacular view of Tokyo cityscape and Tokyo Bay. On a clear day, you can see Mount Fuji and even the Landmark Tower in Yokohama. Sunsets are magnificent as well and can be calming scene to witness on a busy day.
Our learning studio is currently looking for instructors that are interested in teaching our business clientele alongside our substantial number of hobbyists and students. In particular, they are also looking for instructors that are interested during the busy evening and weekend times.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am - 7pm each day.