- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥215,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Are you a professional who is looking for a good work-life balance with relocation support? Please read on!
Enrich through education
Link Interac is the largest private provider of ALTs in Japan with instructors teaching all the way from Hokkaido through to Kyushu, with 1 in 4 elementary students being taught by an Interac ALT. This is a big responsibility that we take seriously. At Interac, we are passionate about creating motivation in the next generation through a ‘whole person’ education experience. Whether you are interested in teaching us for the first time or you are interested in returning, we are excited to welcome you to the Interac teaching family!
About being an ALT with Interac:
Interac is looking for ALTs in the Shizuoka region. If you are interested in working as an ALT, please make an application today. We have positions available for a full-time position teaching in elementary, junior high schools. ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights.
As an Interac ALT, you can expect to:
– Flat rate salary with no pro-ration in August or December!
– Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
– Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
– Attend ongoing skills development and training programs
– Become an essential part of your school and local community
– Take advantage of Interac’s Career Navigation Program (CNP) and build portable skills you can leverage in the classroom or take with you into a potential staff position like a recruiter, headteacher, trainer, or even office staff
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
- Criteria 5: Possess a valid driving license and be willing to drive (depending on position)
Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits, will be clarified for candidates who successfully secure an offer of employment.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.