- Employer Type Other / Private Individual
- Industry Education / Teaching, Media / Publishing / Printing
- Salary ¥10,477 ~ ¥14,667 / Unit of time
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Native-level English fluency.
- Work in shifts, Monday through Saturday, including national holidays. (Saturday is open temporarily due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
- Working hours: 3:00pm-10:00pm. Shifts are between 1.5 and 7 hours per day depending on your availability and our needs. *We are hiring evening shifts (6:30-10:00, 7:00-9:30, and 7:30-10:00) workers.
- Must be able to sing without accompaniment and learn our “Disney World of English” songs.
- Must be professional, enthusiastic, and dedicated.
- Residence: Only accepting resumes from those currently living in Japan.
- Must have a valid working visa. (Specialist in Humanities/International Service, Spouse of Japanese National, Long-term/Permanent Residence, or Working Holiday) ※Visa sponsorship is not available
World Family provides English language learning products and services in Japan and throughout Asia. Disney World of English, our main product, is a creative and comprehensive music based learning system designed specifically for children. With over 130 songs, Disney World of English allows the child to naturally learn English words and whole sentences. The rhythm and stress of native English is built-in to the product, making Disney World of English a premier English learning system. With over 130,000 members, World Family in Japan provides encouraging, educational, entertaining lessons, events, and camps all over the country.
We are hiring the position of Telephone English consultant!
A Telephone English consultant provides lessons based on our products over the phone.
[Primary lesson types: Scripted Lesson, Song Lesson, and Free conversation.]
The most popular lesson is a song lesson. Telephone English consultants have to learn the songs to be offered an employment agreement.
A Telephone English consultant does not teach English to the children. We make the learning experience educational, but also entertaining!
We are looking for:
- Native English speakers to sing songs and speak with our wonderful member children over the phone.
- Energetic, positive and dynamic individuals who love children.
- All who love to sing in tune and can learn our songs!
What we offer:
- Starting Payment: ¥10,477(3.5hours), ¥7,543(2.5hours), ¥5,239(1.5hours)
- After probationary contract: ¥12,572(3.5hours), ¥9,010(2.5hours), ¥6,286(1.5hours)
- Second year: ¥13,620(3.5hours), ¥9,743(2.5hours), ¥6,810(1.5hours)
- Third year: ¥14,667(3.5hours), ¥10,477(2.5hours), ¥7,334(1.5hours)
*A pay raise is expected until the 3rd year cap.
- The first 90 days are a probationary period. Consultant agreement is renewed per annum in the same period after probationary contract.
- A flexible schedule based on your availability (Work shifts based on calendar month).
- A unique job opportunity for the right person.
- A diverse and creative community of performers with a safe working environment.
- All shifts are performed in our office in Nishi-Shinjuku.
- Long holiday term: Golden Week (1week), Summer (1week), and Year-end (3weeks).
Telephone English consultants are business proprietors who do WFKK's work for compensation and sign a service contract with the company.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Pacific Marks Shinjyuku Park Side 1F, 4 Chome-15-7 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan