- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 / Month
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native Level English Speaker
- Have a university degree or above
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDING IN JAPAN CURRENTLY, WE CAN ONLY SPONSOR VISA FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN JAPAN AT THIS MOMENT DUE TO COVID-19.
Details about the company
- Specializes in Early Childhood Education, English Childcare, and Bilingual Kindergartens.
- A network of more than 200 schools.
- Locations: All across Japan. Relocation is welcome, but the cost will not be reimbursed.
- NATIVE-LEVEL ENGLISH SPEAKER (this means all nationality) & Japanese is not required!!
- Love playing / teaching kids of 2 to 12 years old.
- We sponsor visa for employees except for those with visitor visa.
- Have a university degree or above.
- Have a strong sense of professionalism and are self-motivated.
- Must be able to commit for at least a year. Contract renewal bonus (¥100,000)
- Prior experience with children not required. (Initial training is offered for the first 20 days of work)
- Starting monthly salary of ¥250,000.
- Teachers receive fully paid comprehensive initial training.
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed.
- Health insurance provided (These plus taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly)
- Work schedules: 8hrs per day with 1 hour break, 5days per week. (8 hrs in between 9:00 and 20:30 or 13:00 and 21:00) / (Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat)
- 10 paid vacation days a year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays and company holidays.
If this field of child education or childcare is something you are interested in making a living in Japan, we would love to schedule a brief video call with you via Skype or Zoom to hear more about you and talk about further details.
If you are interested, please apply with a cover letter and resume. Applicants will be asked to take the JobsinJapan.com First Round interview if you haven't already done so (https://jobsinjapan.com/first-round-video-interview/).