- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Has enthusiasm and a positive attitude to teach young students aged between 5 and 15
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Currently reside in the Tokyo Area, with a valid working visa.
- Prior teaching experience favored.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- University degree preferred
• Lead kinder & elementary school aged between 5 and 10 with our excellent English program provided by STEAM English Academy (HP: https://www.global-vision.education, Instagram: steam_azabu)
• Lead students aged between 10 and 15 with our original English program
• Helping classroom cleaning, planning English learning programs and evaluating students
1 to 3 days/week, Monday~Saturday. Availability to be full-time in future
2~5 hours between 13:00 to 19:00
Expected Start Date:
Any time soon
3-8-2 Higashi-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
2nd floor of Azabu Maruka Bldg. (just above Domino’s Pizza)
1 min. walk from Exit No.6 of Azabu Juban subway station (both Nanboku line and Oedo line)
2F MARUKA Bldg. 3-8-2 HIGASHI AZABU MINATO-KU TOKYO