- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥230,000 ~ ¥280,000 / Month
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Global Step Academy
SOLTILO GSA International School is looking for a motivated English teacher
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and teach classes at our international school in Makuhari, Chiba.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with children.
- Ability to relate with students and staff members of different cultures and nationalities.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize assignments effectively.
- Proficiency with text editing software.
- Demonstrate various educational and recreational activities for students to follow.
- Plan and teach students language arts, math, science, social studies and when necessary other subjects.
- Establish behavioral rules and practice student discipline for behavior and main order.
- Encourage children to interact with their classmates and assist in developing their social skills.
- Support and communicate with parents.
- Monitor and evaluate students' development
- Working Hours: 8 hours a day (40 hours a week) + 1 hour break.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: Japanese National Holidays + School Holidays + 10 days of personal paid leave
- Allowances: transportation fees reimbursement (up to 20,000/month), Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken) for full time employees and professional development opportunities.
Additional After School and Online Teaching available:
- After School Teaching (Tokyo and Chiba): 2500 yen per hour plus transportation
- Online Teaching: 1400-1800 yen per hour
Japan, Chiba, Mihama Ward, Wakaba, 3 Chome−1−18 SOLTILO GSA International School 幕張ベイパーク校