- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 ~ ¥270,000 / Month (negotiable)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- • Regular working hours of 13:00-21:00 Tuesday to Friday, 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays (5 working days per week, 8 hour shifts with a 45 minute lunch break)
- • Lead 50 minute English lessons for children between the ages of 3-14 in classes of up to 6 students
- • Communicate with and work closely alongside bilingual Japanese staff to provide exemplary customer service for students and parents
- • Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
- • Native-level English fluency required
- • Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
Yaruki Switch Group is currently accepting applications for our WinBe Narita school in Chiba!
Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,900 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
What We Offer
- Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000-270,000 (negotiable)
- Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
- All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
- Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
- Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
- Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
- Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
- Social Security & Health Insurance
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
Our Teaching Style
WinBe is a time-tested English Conversation School that focuses on providing students with fun and creative lessons that focus on real-life conversational skills. At WinBe, we believe that when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
Rather than a goal in and of itself, our teachers at WinBe see English fluency as a valuable tool with which our students can excel in life and achieve any goal they set their minds to. With this concept in mind, our lessons our goal-driven and custom tailored to students' individual needs; nurturing children's confidence and motivation by assisting them in the achievement of these goals.
- Application Submitted
- Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
- 1st Interview (Skype)
- Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
- Official Offer of Position
- On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
- Initial Training & School Placement
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Narita, Chiba, Japan