- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Internet
- Salary ¥5,000,000 ~ ¥10,000,000 / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- 2+ years of experience in application development with Unity
- Experience in team development using version control tools (Git, PlasticSCM, Perforce)
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Experience in development using C#, C++ and other programming languages
- Experience in designing infrastructure for large-scale games
- Experience with real-time communication engines
- Knowledge of real-time rendering and shader programming
- Experience in building and operating a CI/CD environment
- Experience in launching a new service or product
- Experience as a leader in development
Media Business, Internet Advertising Business, Gaming Business, Investment and Development with the vision of "creating a company that represents the 21st century," the company has continued to expand its business since its establishment by cultivating its "ability to respond to change" based on its strengths in "human resources," "technology," and "creativity" in the rapidly evolving Internet industry.
ABEMA, which celebrates its 5th anniversary in 2021, has been defined as "the new future of TV" that brings the best of TV to the Internet, and through content expansion and renewal, has surpassed 73 million downloads. The number of weekly active users, which is an important factor for ABEMA, has been growing steadily, reaching a record high of 18 million. It also has a strong affinity with WINTICKET, an Internet voting service for public sports, and has entered a phase of loss improvement from 2020 through diversification of monetization, including those peripheral businesses. In the Internet advertising business, despite the impact of the spread of the new type of coronavirus infection, the Company achieved a higher revenue growth rate than in the past four years, thanks to its operational capabilities, AI and other technologies, and in the game business, a major hit of a new title made a significant contribution to earnings. As a result of the strong performance of all these businesses, we feel that we have raised our performance level by one level, with net sales for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2021 rising 39% year-on-year to 666.4 billion yen and operating income tripling year-on-year to 104.3 billion yen, after two upward revisions. The company has also begun to promote DX to solve social issues by applying its knowledge and technological capabilities in the digital domain. They will continue to aim for sustainable management under the Purpose of "Breaking through Japan's stagnation with new power and the Internet" while nurturing our media business centered on "ABEMA", following the Internet advertising business and the game business.
You will build original stores and contents in the Metaverse space, as well as the system to manage them, using Unity.
The team is responsible for the development of the following.
- Application infrastructure design
- UI development
- Development of multi-user communication
- Character and other animation development
- Support for web, VR devices and smartphones
■Development OS Windows, Mac
■Programming language C#, etc.
■Infrastructure AWS, GCP, On-pre
■Salary revision (twice a year)
■Various types of social insurance
■Rent subsidy system
■Employee Stock Ownership Plan
■Celebration, condolence, and visitation money system
■Subsidy system for in-house social gatherings
■Various revitalization programs
* New business creation projects
■Career Challenge System
■Club activity support system, etc.
Rent Subsidy System:
The company provides a monthly rent subsidy of 30,000 yen to full-time employees who live within two stations on each line from the nearest station of the office, and 50,000 yen to full-time employees who have been with the company for five years or more, regardless of where they live.
Support System for Club Activities
Subsidies are provided for club activities to promote communication among employees. A wide variety of club activities are offered, including dance, golf, futsal, baseball, running, and flower arrangement clubs.
They are an active organization with many opportunities to create a sense of unity, such as award ceremonies at the end of each month and group-wide employee general meetings.
■2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
■Summer vacation (3 days)
■Year-end and New Year vacations (December 29-January 3)
■Annual paid vacation (10 days in the first year)
■Celebration or condolence leave
■Refreshment leave (5 days after 2 years of service), etc.
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan