- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary ¥3,500,000 ~ ¥5,000,000 / Year (Based on interview performance, experience, etc. Estimate Only)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be graduating soon or have recently graduated from university
- Major and/or minor in Business (Management), Marketing, Communication, CS, IT Management, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, or similar
- Eager to work with people and build relationships with clients
- Patient, a team player, charismatic, and overall positive attitude
- Experience or strong interest in living in Japan long-term (with trips to the USA)
- Understanding of USA cultures
- English: Native or equivalent
- Japanese: Low beginner level or higher
- Sales/marketing experience
- Beginner-level or higher proficiency in the following technologies/areas:
- C, C++, C#, Python, HTML/CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Windows OS
- Virtual Machines (VMWare), Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Ability to manage, plan, and efficiently execute tasks within a large project
- Candidates with a university degree awarded in the USA will be prioritized due to frequent trips to the USA and a necessity for understanding its cultures and markets
About the Company
This company is a major developer and distributor of computer security software, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and founded nearly two decades ago. With security software installed on over one million computers at approximately one thousand companies, government agencies, schools, and more, they have been helping protect the world from many of the major cyber-attacks since their founding. With distributions in Japan, China, and America, this company places a large emphasis on expanding into the global market with its products.
This hiring company is looking for motivated candidates who are capable of working at the forefront of a new effort to expand the company's reach in the USA market. Prior experience is not necessarily required, as training is provided.
As a new project, members of the USA Sales team will take on a wide variety of responsibilities while being able to potentially influence the overall trajectory of marketing, business, and sales plans.
The role will be based at the company headquarters near Tokyo, Japan, but will include frequent business trips to the USA.
Please note that successful candidates (especially those residing overseas) may be offered a probational contract, paid internship on track for a full-time offer, or another similar employment structure depending on current border policies as well as experience, qualifications, graduation date, etc.
After receiving your application, we will review your eligibility. If selected to move forward, we will contact you to schedule a video call with us or to submit a self-conducted interview, after which we will attempt to schedule an interview with the company. Multiple interviews may be necessary.