- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥250,000 ~ ¥280,000 / Month (Negotiable)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native or Fluent English speaker.
- Bachelor's degree (at minimum).
- A diploma in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
- One-year minimum initial contract period.
- Experience in Child Care and or education (kindergartens, nurseries).
Applicants to this job that wish to be taken seriously should include the words "Banana Shake" in their cover letter.
International Language House is now hiring for exciting teacher positions in our client kindergartens in the Tokyo and Kanagawa areas.
- Highly professional individual, punctual and reliable.
- A person with a vibrant, upbeat personality.
- A person who loves KIDS.
- A creative person ready to share ideas and collaborate.
Your Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Teaching English to children 1 to 5 years old.
- Leading fun music-oriented lessons.
- Make lesson plans on topics you are interested in.
- Building curriculum with other teachers, working as a team.
- Cleaning and care of the school grounds and classrooms.
- Transportation allowance is provided (up to ¥25,000/month)
- Health insurance subsidy for national health insurance or Social health insurance
- Opportunities for mental health subsidies
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Various training programs and career development
- 6 Month evaluations to track growth and career
- Opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
Japan, Kanagawa, 横浜市港北区新横浜３−８−8