- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (Salary based on experience/certification. Paid leave, holidays included. Daily transportation reimbursement.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with children, specifically Kindergarten/Pre-School.
- Ability to relate with students and staff members of different cultures and nationalities.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and prioritize assignments effectively
- Open to teachers living in Japan
- Visa Sponsorship available
- Full-time position: Monday through Friday: 8:30-5:30
GWG Teachers- International Kindergarten Lead Teacher- Chuo Rinkan
Our International Pre-School is looking for a motivated English teacher. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and teach K-5 classes at our international school in Chuo Rinkan, Yamato, Kanagawa.
- Demonstrate various educational and recreational activities for students to follow.
- Plan and teach students language arts, math, science, social studies and when necessary other subjects.
- Establish behavioral rules and practice student discipline for behavior and main order.
- Encourage children to interact with their classmates and assist in developing their social and language skills.
- Support and communicate with parents.
- Monitor and evaluate students' development
- Working Hours: 8 hours a day (40 hours a week) + 1 hour break.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: Japanese National Holidays + School Holidays + 10 days of personal paid leave
- Allowances: transportation fees reimbursement (up to 20,000/month), Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken) for full time employees and professional development opportunities.
Chūō-rinkan Sta., 3 Chome-3 Chuorinkan, Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan