- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 / Lesson (¥3000 per lesson)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan?
- Visa requirements?
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours
SPEAK UP 英会話 is an English School located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. We teach people of all ages, from young children to adults, but the majority of classes will be for kids. An ideal candidate will be friendly, welcoming and have the highest level of communication skills with people of all ages and will know how to make learning fun. It is an advantage to have at least 1 year's teaching experience however it is not required.
We are currently looking for a part-time teacher to work Friday afternoon’s from 4:30 to 6:30, two classes with a possible third class to be added later. And Saturday mornings, 9am to 11:40 am, 3 classes.
Kids classes are 50 minutes and baby classes are 30 minutes, but both will be paid ¥3000 per class.
Transportation up to ¥20,000 per month will be covered.
Company name: SPEAK UP 英会話
Location: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
1. People from non-native speaking countries are welcome to apply but should be able to speak English at a native level.
2. Professional and self-motivated.
3. Enjoys working with children.