- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥275,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- ESL Teaching experience preferred
- Available to work weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes, university classes as well as adult classes
- MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan
- MUST currently reside in the Osaka area
We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Osaka area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children and teens
Visa/residence requirements: ONLY DOMESTIC applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered.
MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan.
NO overseas applications accepted
*Full Time Instructor (FTI) contracts = 275,000 yen per month for working 38 hours per week.
For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
-November 28 - Dec 2
-December 12 - 16
〒542-0076 Osaka, Chuo Ward, Nanba, 2 Chome−1−2