- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥2,500 - ¥3,500 / Hour (Bonus provided)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- High degree of English Fluency
- The applicant has to be currently living in Japan
- Timelife English School is recruiting a full time English teacher to join our school as soon as possible . If you are looking for a new opportunity in Japan that is creative, engaging and impactful.
We offer a variety of lessons and programs for all ages from 4 years old to adulthood. Our mission is to provide an authentic English experience for our students.
Our philosophy is “Let’s make learning English fun!”, and that is what we strive for every day. By creating fun, safe and engaging environments for our students, we are able to effectively teach useful, real life English!
Do you need to have prior teaching experience?
The new teacher will receive two weeks of comprehensive, hands on training – this means no prior training or experience is required. We make sure every teacher is readily equipped with the knowledge and skills to provide a quality and engaging lesson.
What to expect:
Typical responsibilities include: Conducting English classes, collaborating on the development of teaching materials, helping to plan and participate in school events and activities.
2500 to 3500 yen / hourly salary
【Working hours / days of the week】
Weekdays 12:20-21:30 hrs including lunch break
【Vacation / holiday】
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and holidays. Long vacations such as Obon, New Year, Golden Week, etc.
311 Meiji cho, Yonago City, Tottori
3 minutes walk from Yonago Station
If the number of students grows, the salary will change.