- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥257,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (negotiable, renewal bonus, vacation days and paid days.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
We are looking for caring, professional and energetic individuals who want to work in a modern environment that uses technology and fun activities to make lessons more enjoyable for children
Kids UP is looking for caring, professional and energetic teachers that enjoy leading fun activities to children ages 3–12. Our classroom is a mix of content and language integrated lessons, such as arts and crafts and exercise based activities, and traditional language study, with an emphasis on the Focus on Form (FonF) approach to language learning.
Kids UP’s main priority is not only to provide a happy and positive atmosphere for children to learn English, but also to have an enjoyable and fun environment for teachers to work. Happiness of our staff is our mission! This is because the happiness of teachers promotes the happiness of students.
Kids UP has open positions for Native English Teachers who love children; enjoy working with technology in a modern environment, and those looking to advance their career.
Our mentorship program is available for teachers who have interest in curriculum development, management positions, digital marketing, design and IT. Kids UP appreciates the hard work of our teachers and offers 正社員 seishain (Full-time, non contracted) positions to those wishing to pursue a mid-to-long term career in Japan.
Kids UP has designed a unique curriculum for children to enjoy English by taking part in different activities such as arts and craft, exercise, phonics, imagination and more. Working in a team of native teachers and bilingual teachers help create an environment suitable for students to learn and prepare for a bright future.
Regular working hours are five days a week. Monday through Saturday 11-20 (time may vary)
- Starting salary ￥257,000–300,000 (negotiable)
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support
- Pay raise every year
- Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 (after the third month on the second contract)
- Renewal bonus increases every year
- 10 paid days off per year (after six months of employment)
- Additional paid days off every year
- All national holidays off
- Fully paid training
- Commuting reimbursement (up to ￥30,000)
- Social security and health insurance provided
- Kids UP offers an additional allowance of 5,000 Japanese Yen for employees that either currently hold or gain certain qualifications. These qualifications include: possessing either a TESOL certification for teaching children (TESOL FOR CHILDREN), having earned a university degree with a major in Applied Linguistics or a similar field, or holding a JLPT N1 certificate. This additional allowance serves as an incentive for individuals who have pursued specialized education and training in the field of language teaching and linguistics. It is a testament to the importance placed on these qualifications by Kids UP.
- Application screening
- First interview via zoom
- Second interview via zoom/at a school (in some cases)
- Official offer
- Contract signing/Visa support if necessary
- Initial training
We have multiple locations in Tokyo, Chiba and Kanagawa. Further details will be given during the interview.
- Renewal Bonus (￥100,000)
- Monthly commuting costs reimbursement up to ￥30,000
- Teachers receive fully-paid comprehensive initial training.
- 10 paid days per year (after 6 months of employment). Spring, Summer and Winter vacation as well as national holidays
- Social Security & Health Insurance provided.
- Visa sponsorship and renewal support available.
1 Chome-4-1 Senju, Adachi City, Tokyo, Japan