- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Other
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥350,000 / Month
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
We are currently looking for as English or Japanese-speaking nanny / babysitter /tutor and child caregivers for our clients in Tokyo.
The main task is to take care, play and communicate a lot in English with children at their own houses, while the parents are working. We don't ask you to make lesson plans, but just to play with the children in a fun and natural way.
What we want from you:
The nanny/tutor must:- currently be residing in Japan- have English or Japanese skills (at least one or both)- Live-in with the family- Be able to babysit and look after a child when they're at home (the child would be out most of the day due to school)
-Be able to pick up and drop off at school bus stop near their houses.
What you can get from this job:
• Base wage:
Trial period: starting from 1500 JPY/ hour + transportation fee (we offer full time contract worth at least 250000 per month after trial period ends.)
• Experiencing different culture: you can work with our clients families at their own houses.
If you would like to apply send us your resume with your photo, and let us know about the following:
1. Your nationality + language
2. Visa type
3. Nearest station
4. When do you plan to leave Japan
5. Availability (which days and time exactly could you work with us)
6. Childcare experience
Contact us if You:
• Love kids
• Don't smoke
• Be able to work for at least 12 months continuesly
• Japanese skills are not required.
About the procedure:
After revising your application we may call you for a quick telephone interview before the personal interview. Once you pass it, we will arrange a training session for you so you can get used to the work and we can keep the quality of our select staff.