- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥240,000 / Month (Negotiable)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Take the initiative to improve.
- Ability to listen to and apply feedback.
- Business Level English.
- Living or willing to live in Japan
Aluminum incubates new software ideas, bringing them from concept to prototype and then to market. Operators help these projects come to life by coordinating with technology, creator, and marketing teammates to reach key milestones. The Project Manager role sits within the operations department and is focused on ensuring distinct projects start, progress, and reach their intended objectives.
- Listen and communicate with key stakeholders to understand project intent and objectives.
- Execute key tasks and coordinate with teammates to reach the intended objectives.
- Hold the team accountable to their objectives and provide feedback to teammates based on established and documented Aluminum best practices.
Aluminum's organization is often described internally as "flat" and segmented into small teams. Teammates often find themselves contributing to multiple parts of the organization over time and thrive when they are curious and excited to learn and experiment.
Japan, Fukuoka, Hakata Ward, Kamikawabatamachi, １１−8 川端中央ビル