- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Information Technology, Service Industry
- Salary ¥100,000 / Not Applicable (Negotiable)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications (WordPress, etc.)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines & attention to detail
- The ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. You will be reporting remotely to the Marketing Team Leader in Japan, working in an online, agile, and fast-paced environment. Initial 3 to a 12-month contract, which could turn into a continuous contract role.
The Content Writer’s responsibilities will include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing articles, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Please share a portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. The ideal content creator must possess excellent English writing skills, and the ability to assist in the smooth delivery of content in English.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to our editor and other team leads for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
To be considered for this role, please send in the following:
- Your resume
- Your writing portfolio or 3 links to previously published work with your name in the byline
- Your LinkedIn profile
Location of job
- Remote, Work online - not required to commute for work
- On-site - in Fukuoka, Japan
The salary range will depend on your availability.
Japan, Fukuoka, Hakata Ward, Kamikawabatamachi, １１−8 川端中央ビル