- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥270,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (Bonus (Twice yearly)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Management/Team building experience required.
- Heavily motivated and responsible individual.
- Quick learner, able to work under pressure, meticulous.
- Good communication skills.
- Available to work Full Time hours with flexibility on both weekdays and weekends.
- Interested in working with children of all ages
- Native English speaker (no Japanese skill required.)
- Interested in Sports, Health, and Gymnastics etc.
- Holds a current Working Visa (Visa renewal and sponsorship is available.)
My Gym Japan is looking for a Player (Instructor) Manager for our Nishijin location. A successful candidate will be required to quickly master our programs, progressing quickly through our training system. The goal is to acquire the skills and trust required to work alongside, support and eventually build an already successful team.
- An exciting chance for those who are looking to start a new career with real opportunities for both personal and career development within The Company.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining a high level of safety and class quality for the location. Alongside, joining classes and giving our customers a great experience, you will be required to handle the basic tasks needed to manage a small team; Human Resources, training, motivating and supporting.
- Daily duties involve, meetings, classes, preparation, safety checks, evaluating, training, customer service and more.
- Social Insurance ( Health Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension etc.)
- Transportation Fee.
- Bonus (Summer and Winter.)
- Pay rises (Twice yearly, performance depending.)
- Career Development
- Personal Growth