- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Advertising / PR / Marketing, Consulting / Business Analysis, Information Technology
- Salary ¥150,000 - ¥200,000 / Month (Share options and Commision Bonuses)
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Experience in project management for consulting clients
- Knowledge of the training and development HR industry
- Confident IT application skills eg: Hubspot, Wix, Moodle, Gdrive, Monday.com
- N3-N2 Level Japanese
- Experience in creating succinct proposals as presentations or recommendations.
- Demonstrated Aptitude of Japanese business culture and communication.
- A can do attitude to try things you may not have experience in.
A unique position that wears many hats. Primarily you are in charge of a sales team building relationships with clients and partners. In addition you will have the opportunity to be heavily involved in the social media marketing and advertisements, developing new training and consulting products, Undertaking survey analysis and exploring the boundaries of the Metaverse. Your responsibilities shift and change as the company identifies and targets new opportunities.
- J-Global is a small company with 5 staff and so the person we need has to be agile and able to become quickly aware of the various operations throughout the company .In this respect the role is ideal for someone looking at establishing their own consulting business in the future.or someone who wants to develop a more general set of management skills across IT / HR / Sales and Marketing. Someone who is currently studying towards N3-N2 are encouraged.
- The primary expectation is to manage the sales associates and ensure the team is motivated and equipped with the product knowledge and customer support required to finalize agreements. You are also required to support the broader J-Global team in areas such as Internet solutions, data analysis Skills and experience in social media, data tables migration, applications such as Hubspot or Moodle will be very helpful.
- As a member of the sales and marketing team you will regularly meet with the CEO and GM to identify new opportunities or signoff on new advertising based on data analytics. across the company , identifying areas of focus and actions. Your insight into product development and testing of potential markets will assist the company better position its advertising and product features in Japanese. Your professional networking and coaching of our interns will provide future people opportunities for your career progression.This is initially a Part time role with our company. It is a great workspace to learn new skills in areas you might not have touched before. There is unlimited potential for development across all aspects of the business. Organize your tasks.As you curate and build new products that attract clients your compensation will reflect your contribution.In this role you will be eligible for equity and sales commissions for new clients.https://www.j-global.com/en/
Yaesuguchi Kaikan B2, 1-7-20 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0028