- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥280,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (The first year is a fixed salary, but from the second year there is a monthly bonus based on performance.)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native English speaker. (Applicants must have been raised in a native English speaking country.)
- Current working visa required.
- Work with us for long term least 3-5 years.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (considerable)
- No experience necessary.
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Please attach a recent photo of yourself.
Do you love teaching Children and want to stay in Japan on a long-term basis?
We are looking for English teacher who can start immediately.
We also looking for English teacher for a new opening location starting in the spring.
We are a family oriented English school located in Fuchu, Tokyo. (20min from Shinjuku)
We have many teachers who stay a long time with Balloon Kids.
Please apply if you are interested in working with us. We are waiting to hear from you!!!
It is currently a really hard time for everyone due to the Coronavirus, but let’s do our best together.
■Balloon Kids lesson
1. We have a curriculum-based lesson plan.
2. We will provide full training.
3. We will provide you all the teaching materials.
4. There are maximum 8 students per class.
5. Balloon Kids has 3 fun events per year. (Fair day, Halloween and Christmas.)
6. You teach the same kids every week; therefore, you are visibly able to see their progress and growth.
7. Once a week you will have a meeting at the office. If you have any problems or concerns in your classes, we can support you. (We are having an online meeting during the pandemic.)
■Balloon Kids work conditions
280,000～ yen/month (6 days per week) ＋more from the second year.
225,000～ yen/month (5 days per week: Monday to Friday) ＋more from the second year.
230,000～ yen/month (5 days per week: including Saturdays) ＋more from the second year.
*We have a monthly bonus from the second year based on your students number.
20-30 hours per week.
-Average working schedule: 3pm-7pm or 8pm. Average 3-4 hours per day.
-We have many teachers who stay a long time with Balloon Kids. They enjoy the schedule which gives them free time in the mornings.
-All travel expenses will be paid.
-From the second year, we have a monthly bonus system based on the student numbers.
-Lesson plans can be made at home, so there is no need for you to come to the office.
-Unemployment insurance available.
-We have 5 weeks paid holidays/year.
-Side jobs are allowed, in your free time. (You will be required to prioritize our schedule and hours)
-Please look at our website homepage to learn more about us.
-Online interview is available.
We are sorry for that we are not able to respond to all applicants. Please note only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
※Head office will be closed from 11/22 to 11/27.
We will be unable to contact you during this time and will reply to you after 11/28.