- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary ¥4,500,000 - ¥5,500,000 / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native English
- Conversational Japanese preferred
- Demonstrate prior customer service with strong referees
- Experience in Reservations, Revenue and Sales department
- Experience in guest services management positions
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-task and autonomous worker
- Managing the Reservations and Guest Services Sales departments, responsible for the following task areas:
- Process reservations in a timely and accurate manner including sending reservation and confirmation letters
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Provide information regarding rental availabilities and guest services and rental availabilities over the phone, via email
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures as required
- Management of the company’s reservation software system
- Prepare monthly Occupancy, Revenue & Reservation reports & analysis
- Suggest improvements to departmental reporting, systems & procedures
- Responsible for implementing strategies to maximize the revenue of all NISADE properties
- Responsible for the deployment of training, and the right tools and you make sure that all Revenue Management processes are in place.
- Perform strategic analysis to optimize sales
- Monitor the market and competitors in pricing and adjust the strategy.
- Optimize revenue based operational constraints.
- Help NISADE to meet and exceed their target revenue.
- Manage the Customer database
- Communicate weekly with the reservation and guest services team
- Communicate as necessary with the front office team during winter
- Sell process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Managing the administration and reconciliation of prepaid & post checkouts / authorised credit card guest payments
- Managing the administration and reconciliation of all relevant supplier invoices
- Bank Account Record and Receipting
- Credit Card Processing and Reconciliation
- Managing all Supplier and Utility Invoice Reconciliation and Calculation of Charges
- General Transfer Reconciliation and Supplier Payments
- Coordination of all administration tasks relating to lease related matters and bond funds
- Ensuring compliance with property management letting obligations
- Updating and ongoing maintenance of property databases
- Preparation of monthly accounts reconciliation
- Tenant invoicing and management of tenancy contracts
- Accurate and timely delivery of required reporting
- The chance to lead a great team through a period of massive growth
- The opportunity to make a difference to every customer
- Working in a friendly and successful team environment
- Comprehensive training and introduction programs
- Recognition program for your talents and contribution
- Access to ski lift passes
- Employee discounts to some resorts and activities
- Unemployment insurance, worker's compensation insurance, health insurance, and welfare pension insurance are available
- Average of 120 days off per year
- One-time Winter Recreational Allowance of 30,000yen
190-6 Yamada, Kutchan, Hokkaido, Japan