- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥240,000 - ¥280,000 / Month (negotiable, completion and performance bonuses)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Applicants must be native or fluent English speakers.
- Applicants must have a university degree.
- Applicants must be able to commit to a one year contract.
- Applicants are TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certified.
- Applicants have teaching experience in Japan.
- Applicants have teaching experience with children.
ACC English School, an English conversation school based in Aichi, Japan is currently looking for a qualified and experienced English instructor to join its team.
Position: Full-time English conversation teacher.
Start Date: April 2023.
Contract Length: 1 year (a further year may be negotiable upon contract completion).
Location: Hekinan, Aichi.
Schedule: 5 days per week (Monday - Friday). Schedules typically fall between 14:00-21:30 each day.
Teaching hours: 20-25 teaching hours per week.
Salary: ¥240,000 - ¥280,000 per month (negotiable depending upon experience).
- Social Insurance (Shakai Hoken)
- Transportation fees reimbursed.
- Paid training period of approximately 10 days.
Bonus: Performance based bonus given at the end of the contract.
Holidays: Approximately 4 weeks of paid holiday per year (Golden Week, Obon and winter).
- Only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
Genjishinmeimachi, Hekinan, Aichi 447-0872, Japan