- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Automotive, Manufacturing
- Salary ¥1,500 - ¥2,025 / Hour (Monthly income of 300,000 yen or more is possible)
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- No experience necessary!
- Energetic and healthy
- Personality is the most important factor.
- Valid visa (without restrictions)
Warehousing and shipping/receiving work using small electric vehicles to move goods. No experience required.
Ride an electric vehicle (ELECA) around the premises to collect empty boxes from each department and transport them to designated locations. This job involves collecting empty boxes from each department and transporting products to designated locations. The route is fixed, so you don't have to worry about getting lost or getting mixed up.
Sort the items before receiving and shipping and move carts with 15 to 20 boxes of products weighing about 1 box (8 to 10 kg) to different destinations.
We will carefully train you on a one-to-one basis until you are able to perform this work alone.
Key Points of the Job
- Weekends off
- Day and night shifts are available, so you can make good money
- Easy to take paid vacations
- Low-priced cafeteria available
Hourly wage: 1,500 yen to 2,025 yen per hour
Transportation expenses partially paid
Monthly income of 300,000 yen or more is possible
(1,500 yen x 8h x 20 days + overtime + late night allowance)
Transportation expenses will be paid separately.
- Various insurances (employment, pension, health, workers' compensation, nursing care)
- Annual paid vacations
- Annual paid holidays
- Transportation expenses (partial)
- Regular medical checkups
- Parking lot available
- Cafeteria (Nutritionally balanced meals are available for about 300 yen.)
Day shift: 8:00 - 16:45 hrs
Night shift: 20:00 - 5:00 hrs
** 5 shifts with 2 days off (Saturdays and Sundays are holidays)
- Holidays and Days off - Saturday and Sunday are holidays (5 working days from Monday - Friday)
- Long holidays during GW, summer, and year-end and New Year holidays
There is a system of planned paid holidays which follows the company calendar
- The workplace has a very cooperative atmosphere.
- Everyone is very easy to talk and get along with.
- Even if you have no factory experience, we will support you.