- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥12,000 - ¥14,000 / Day
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
Part-Time Private Junior High School ALT in West Tokyo (for Japan Residents)
Job title: Part-Time Private Junior High School ALT in West Tokyo
Salary: 12,000-14,000 yen/day, depending on experience, qualifications
Location: Western Tokyo Area
Interac Group, Japan's largest private provider of assistant language teachers (ALTs) with over 3,200 teaching employees, is seeking applications from dedicated, professional, motivated and outgoing people interested in teaching junior high school learners in a private girl's school in the western Tokyo area.
Complete your profile on this site to apply and we will take it from there!
- 12,000-14,000 yen/day
- 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) from 9:40-15:10
- Transportation costs reimbursed fully
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- Reside in Japan and possess a status of residence allowing work, preferably Specialist in Humanities, Permanent Resident, Dependent, Spouse, etc.
- Be a university graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent, in any subject) by the time you start working
- Provide evidence having at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction for all courses was English
- Be professional in all aspects of behavior, a team-player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
- Be a native-level speaker of English with a clear accent and pronunciation
- Have experience teaching English in a public school, conversation school, eikaiwa, or other situation teaching Japanese students.
- Have an interest in the school's globally-minded, progressive international education curriculum, focusing on SDGs, environmental action, diversity, and Earth sense.
How to Apply:
Apply here on Jobs in Japan by submitting your profile to this job. Please be aware that unless you completely complete the application and submit it for consideration, it will be an incomplete application and not subject to screening and interviewing for this position.
**A final note: this posting is intended for people currently residing in Japan. If you are living full-time in another country, please apply to one of the Interac postings for residents in those areas.
Tama, Tokyo, Japan