- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 / Unit of time (Paid per class)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
1. People from non-native speaking countries are welcome to apply but should be able to speak English at a native level.
2. Professional and self-motivated.
3. Enjoys working with children.
SPEAK UP 英会話 is an English School located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. We teach people of all ages, from young children to adults, but the majority of classes will be for kids. An ideal candidate will be friendly, welcoming and have the highest level of communication skills with people of all ages and will know how to make learning fun. It is an advantage to have at least 1 year's teaching experience however it is not required.
Speak Up currently has 3 branches and is looking to expand further in the future.
We are currently looking for a part-time teacher to work Tuesdays, Wednesday’s, Fridays and Saturdays.
The schedule is still being developed so there is a high chance that addition classes will be added but these are the classes we are sure of for now:
Tuesday’s schedule will be 3 classes from 4:30 to 7:30
Wednesday’s schedule will be 3 classes from 4:30 to 7:30
Friday’s schedule will be 2 classes from 4:30 to 6:30
Saturday’s schedule will be 3 classes from 9:00 to 12:00
**Please include in your application which days you are able to work.
Kids classes are 50 minutes and baby classes are 30 minutes, but both will be paid ¥3000 per class.
Transportation up to ¥20,000 per month will be covered.
Company name: SPEAK UP 英会話
Location: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan