- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,500 - ¥2,200 / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Accredited university degree (medium of instruction English) OR 3 years of verifiable full-time ESL experience required for visa sponsorship
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- University degree preferred.
- Prior teaching experience favored.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Read and agree to Gaba's Information handling policy for Applicants
Gaba is currently recruiting instructors from overseas to teach in our Kanto region to start in Spring/Summer 2023!
Teaching with Gaba means a professional work environment, motivated adult students, and a flexible schedule. Make the most of your Japan experience whether it is a short-term or a long-term commitment. Career opportunities available. We have learning studios throughout Japan.
* 1-to-1 Student-focused teaching
* Motivated adult students
* Flexible schedule - build your schedule around your life
* Comfortable, modern, and businesslike working environment (see our site for videos!)
* Incentives available
* Career Opportunities Available
* 10+ Voluntary one-day workshops available for personal development
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Apply today for our currently available positions (interviews conducted via Skype or telephone):
- Spring/Summer 2023
2 Chome-2-21 Kitashinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 169-0074, Japan