- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 25,000 USD / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Japan International Academy is the only “Japanese” “international” kindergarten in India, offering holistic care and education to children ages 2.5 – 6 years old. Our children are from Japan, but all the lessons and activities are conducted in English. While teaching important skills and manners to the children, we also actively support their second language acquisition.
We are currently looking for a bilingual Program Coordinator/Assistant Manager who is intreated in joining our international team to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organising programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. You will be working closely with Japanese children and their familes, as well as Indian faculties while assisting a Japanese center manager with day to day office work.
The candidates must have
- Conversational Japanese language
- Strong ineterpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Openess to different cultures
- Should love children!
Main Responsibilities include
- Support planning and coordination of a program, activities and cultural events
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications through media relations and social media
- Help build positive relations within the team
- Schedule and organise meetings and maintain agenda
- prepare school letters and handouts for the parents
- Keep records and report to the director and the centre manager of the school
- Serve as a liaison between parents and school
- Help the teachers communicate with the children in Japanese whenever necessary
- Play with the children and encourage them to speak in English!