- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 250-300,000 dependent on quals/exp JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Native English
- Must love working with children aged 1-3 years
- At least 2 years experience of working in a preschool environment
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree desired
- Kind, joyful and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfortable with using iPads for documentation
- Excellent communication skills
We are a well-established leading International Preschool in Motoazabu seeking kind, gentle, energetic, dedicated, long term educators for our beautiful facility close to Azabu Juban station for our new school year 2019-20. We are able to tailor the position for the right candidate in terms of full or part-time and it would be possible to have an earlier start.
We support a positive guidance philosophy and have an in-house curriculum inspired by the Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Waldorf approaches to education and are seeking like-minded educators.
We are seeking flexible, organized, creative, self-motivated teachers who have positive attitudes and are team players and willing to learn.
The position involves planning lessons under the guidance of the school director and division supervisor, running circle-times and providing rich learning experiences for children in our preschool division (ages 1years-3 years). Teachers are expected to be involved in all aspects of children's care from changing nappies, toilet-training, assisting with feeding and encouraging independence, providing a healthy and safe environment at all times.
Teacher's write monthly documentation, prepare student portfolios as well as sending photographs through our school communciation app on a daily basis so strong writing skills and an enjoyment of photography and documenting are a plus.
- Transportation fees
- Paid holidays
- Paid preparation time for Teaching positions
- Professional development support
- A great working environment
- A hands-on supportive management team