- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary TBD - Based on experience JPY / Hour
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
Live in Tokyo?
Know your Microsoft stuff?
Speak Japanese and English?
Then we need your nerdy boots on the ground as new recruits for our team.
- Starting out or early in your IT career, with some experience or training in at least in one area – client support, hardware, system administrator, or engineer.
- Experience of any kind in IT support, especially with Microsoft solutions.
- Outgoing, helpful, patient, and generally G-e-n-k-i. You’ll be the face of our company, dealing with clients as a friendly support engineer.
- Excellent Japanese skills – Needs to be able to communicate effectively in Japanese in a client-facing environment, skills with Keigo a plus.
- English skills helpful. Brush up your English and learn on the job with our team. Japanese with overseas experience who don’t want to work in an uptight atmosphere are most welcome!
- Hungry, with a willingness to learn and a positive personality, with problem-solving on the mind.
- The ability to adapt to the support environment whenever required.
- Ready to work in a dynamic IT environment; utilize our philosophy of fun and love for your work.
- Bootcamp-ready – prepared to visit multiple locations around Tokyo and crawl under (or over) desks as required.
- Resident in Japan, within commuting distance of central Tokyo.
- Japanese national or permanent resident/in possession of a valid working visa.
- Level 1 support of Windows, Office 365, and other Microsoft solutions
- One-on-one client training
- Hardware setup and support, from laptops to servers
- Across-the-board support for our key solutions – Managed Services, Infrastructure, and Development
- All in Japanese or English as required
- Work with international clients in diverse industries across Tokyo.
- Work from our hangout in trendy Jingumae, close to Shibuya, Harajuku, and Omotesando!
- Expand your knowledge and work with the latest and greatest from Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, and others. Learn what makes international business run with Office 365, Dynamics, Azure, Windows 10, Meraki networks, and more!
- Learn on the job. Get official training and certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, and others.
- Experience deploying and maintaining all kinds of hardware and software solutions – building networks, getting into the datacenter, private cloud, office setups and migrations… work with us to learn more!
- Contract and salary are negotiated based on skills, experience, and agreed working schedule.
- Potential for projects in e-commerce, marketing, office infrastructure setups, cloud migrations, and other creative works.
We are the some of the coolest cats you’ll meet in IT. Founded in Japan in 2003, we’re a state-of-the-art, boutique tech solutions provider. We like to move fast and fix things. Our roots are in support, so we value top-notch and personal service (and we love the cloud).
Our key solutions are divided into IT Infrastructure, Managed Services, and Development , covering –
- SLA Helpdesk | Smart-hands Support | Managed Services
- IT Mergers & Office Setup| Project Management | Procurement
- Office 365 Migrations | Dynamics 365 Solutions | SharePoint Customization
- Co-location | Cloud Solutions | Private Cloud
- Web Development | App Development | Localization
Sounds Like A Match?
99% is good (a bit like uptime).
Just send us a brief introduction and your CV/resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!