We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of a start-up company, specialising in Japanese import products, based in the beautiful country of New Zealand.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications from customers and suppliers.
• Updating paperwork and proofreading documents.
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into databases (Microsoft Excel etc.)
• Basic bookkeeping and making online payments.
• Following instructions from Supervisor.
• Monday – Friday / 08:30 – 17:30
• All national holidays off plus 4 weeks paid vacation and 20 sick days leave.
• Initial comprehensive training provided in Japan – opportunities to visit potential suppliers in various prefectures.
• Relocation costs to New Zealand/ visa sponsorship.
• Opportunities for work related travel.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunities for promotion.
• 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/ qualifications.
• Have a flexible working style and be adaptable.
• Have experience using Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Having experience in an administrative role is a bonus.
• Must be willing to relocate to New Zealand upon completion of initial training.
• Have some sales experience and / or knowledge of Japanese products would be a bonus.
• Have Japanese language skills would be a bonus