- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Wholesale / Retail
- Salary 1000-1300 JPY / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Full time applicants require at least 6 months of valid work visa and all applicants need to live in Japan.
We’re currently looking for full-time inventory worker to join our team. Basic Japanese and fluent English is required for this position.
This position is ideal for someone who can balance a fast-paced work environment with careful attention to detail and organization. Our inventory staff will help oversee and maintain our inventory, from helping to unpack new deliveries and ensure stock is organized and current. We have a lot of constantly moving inventory, so we need someone who can handle the many moving parts of the warehouse while ensuring all tasks are being completed as needed.
Some tasks you can expect as an inventory worker are:
- Helping to unpack and shelve inbound shipments
- Assessing the condition of used items
- Shelving and organization of the warehouse
- Taking pictures of inventory
No day is exactly the same, so we need someone who can meet the challenges of a growing warehouse. This job can be fast-paced and complex – since we’re a small team, each person plays a very important role. Thinking for yourself and being proactive and dependable is critical. If this sounds like you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your application!
Established 10 years ago Solaris Japan is a successful global retailer of anime, games and electronics in Japan. Our company is run by young mostly foreign staff and focused on using newest technology to operate and grow our business efficiently.
We handle a wide assortment of products related to anime, video games, electronics, music and books.
- Working in a small team of mostly foreigners
- Opportunity to influence and grow the business
- Actual Vacation days (flexible and long term)
- Native Level English skills
- Basic Japanese (JLPT 4 or above)
- Can properly read and understand English text
- Proficiency in communicating ideas and problems in an efficient manner
- Computer skills (Typing, Low level Excel)
- Be able to use Google effectively
- Ability to work on your own
- Be well organized, focused and efficient
- Ability to take responsibility and solve problems
- Willingness to improve yourself and the company
- No learning disabilities or bad memory
Monday to Friday: 40h/week
9:00 to 18:00 (negotiable) incl. 1h Lunchbreak