- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Human Resources / Recruitment
- Salary 3,000,000 - 9,000,000 JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
If you are a motivated salesperson that wants to succeed in an intimate team environment, then this is your next career!
The role of the Associate Consultant is to become a key player in our company by developing into an expert end-to-end consultant. Your path will start by providing support to the team manager and other members while being mentored to learn consulting principles that will help you manage the entire process.
The Associate Consultant role is a sales role! There will be 360 training from managers and colleagues as well as guidance from the CEO/Founder.
You will be given the opportunity to develop relationships with some of the most talented professionals in Tokyo through networking and providing critical solutions, helping their recruitment processes run efficiently. At times you will be responsible for negotiating head on with senior management and executives to agree service contracts and drive new business development for our company.
Our office is an energetic and hardworking team with staff from the UK, US, China, Thailand, and of course Japan. Our CEO is a vigorous and forward thinking English entrepreneur. You can learn from him directly the skills and spirit you need for professional growth and eventually management.
- 4 minute walk from Kamiyacho Station 4a Exit (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- 6 minute walk from Toranomon Station No. 2 Exit (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
- 9 minute walk from Kasumigaseki Station A13 Exit (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi/Chiyoda Line)
■ Working Hours
Weekdays: 9:00～18:00 hrs
(Flextime option available for passing probation)
Bonus/pay rise according to results
* Holidays: weekends, national holidays, Year-end/New Year’s holiday and paid vacation.
* Health Insurance and Social Welfare covered (Pension, etc?)