- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 1,250~2,500 JPY / Hour Increased compensation for those having qualifications and/or experience
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
We work hard, but play harder!
The most enjoyable job you’ll ever have is at My Gym!
Do you enjoy teaching children through Sports and Music?
Do you enjoy fitness and want to stay in shape?
Do you want to enjoy your job and have time just fly by?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
*Talent Needed for My Gym Japan (Umeda, Osaka Area)!!*
**FIRST GYM IN KANSAI AREA**
We are now hiring for Leads in our exciting fitness programs for kids in Umeda, Osaka Location!!
At My Gym, children have loads of fun as they gain strength, balance, coordination, agility and flexibility while developing social skills, confidence and self-esteem….in an *all English speaking environment.* That is where you come in! We are looking for Talented, Enthusiastic, and Flexible Performers who are able to use their talents to inspire children of all ages.
Successful candidates will be performing regular high energy/confident classes with children, whilst also interacting and entertaining their parents. Our extensive training program will allow you to quickly use your existing skills for a new and exciting industry. Think of yourself as the Children’s Coach, Fitness Instructor, English Teacher put all together! It is a rewarding and enjoyable time working with the children.
– 1,250~2,500 yen per hour (1,200 during the probation period)
– Increased compensation for those having qualifications and/or experience
Benefits of working at My Gym:
– Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Worker’s Accident Insurance, Retirement Pension, Unemployment Insurance)
– Transportation Fee fully covered
– 3 times a year Evaluation System (Chances of receiving pay raises 3 times a year)
– Clear Career Advancement system in place
– Internal Recruitment for Projects such as Camps in Hawaii (All expenses covered)
– Entrepreneurial opportunities
– Flexible holiday schedules
– Yearly Get-Together Party for all employees
– Working within an established, international corporation
– Friendly, energetic, & diverse work environment
We are currently looking for the following:
– English Speakers
– Available to work 5 full days a week, including the weekends
– Available to come to Tokyo for an intensive training anytime between September – October 2019 (transportation fare + lodging covered by the company)
– Interested in working with children of all ages
– Interested in Sports, Health, and Gymnastics etc.
– Capable of performing/working under pressure
– Holds a current Working Visa (Visa sponsorship will be available depending on performance and will be evaluated after 6 months)
As a unique company, there are many opportunities available!