- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary Negotiable JPY / Hour
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
We are looking for Cloud Computing Engineer for one of client at Tokyo. Skilled technologist who will lead Cloud automation and challenge the status quo! Passionate about technologies with good communication skills. You will develop automated solutions and proactively propose new ideas to improve our processes from on-premise to the Cloud and beyond.
- Responsible for AWS Cloud Automation
- Create scripts to automate deployments
- Analyze areas that can be automated and effectively monitored
- Participate in discussions for improving Cloud automation
- Contribute automation of AWS tasks and deployments
- Respond to changing needs of hybrid cloud
- Make it easier to manage more legacy systems in AWS Cloud
- Re-engineer legacy system for Cloud using PaaS and FaaS
- AWS and o365 – Azure.
- EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, Fargate, DynamoDB, RDS, Route53, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, WorkSpaces, etc.
- Working knowledge of system management technologies such as Ansible or TerraForm.
- Understands Continuous Development/deployment and Continuous Integration processes.
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of AWS computing platform, dev/ops tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Linux Admin experience (5+ years)
- Windows Admin experience (2+ years)
- BAU / PRODUCTION support (patching and security updates).
- Change Request process – ITIL
- Incident response and on-call.
Familiar with :
- YAML configuration files.
- Active Directory and ADFS 2.0
- VMware management. (vCenter, ESXi, vxRail – HCI)
- DevOps processes