- Employer Type Other / Private Individual
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary ¥25,000 JPY / Day Ten hour shift, paid overtime
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
We are looking for reliable people that will be available from approximately 7/20-8/10 (20 days straight) to drive and assist visiting media personnel during the Tokyo Olympics.
- -25,000¥ a day.
- -Ten hour shift and paid overtime.
Ideal candidates will:
- -Have a Japanese drivers license
- -Speak intermediate English and Japanese. (A third language such as Italian, French or Portuguese is a definite plus!)
- -Have experience driving in the Tokyo area.
- -Live in Central Tokyo or the surrounding Tokyo area and have a parking spot at their home (although there is access to the media center parking)
- -Be very reliable and flexible.
Due to live broadcasts a driver might be asked to work irregular hours at times.
If you or somebody you know are interested in this job and want more information, please call or email me! Please feel free to share this information with others!
E-mail: [email protected]