- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 275,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Our central Tokyo Language Centers (LCs) service a wide variety of clientele including adults, teens, and young learners, but primarily business professionals. Berlitz Japan is looking for a diverse group of native (or native fluent) English speakers to deliver primarily business English lessons to these clients.
Berlitz Japan is accepting applications from applicants already in Japan for Full Time Instructor (FTI) and Part Time Guarantee positions for these locations.”
Berlitz Japan is accepting applications for both full-time and part-time English instructors in the Tokyo metropolitan area who:
- are native (or native fluent) English speakers
- are dynamic, mature and professional
- are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
- are looking to work for a minimum of one year
- are interested in teaching adults as well as children
- are already in Japan and available for in-person interviews in Tokyo
Successful applicants will teach classes on weekends as well as evening classes on weekdays. Teaching materials provided.
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- Teaching experience preferred
- Available weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes as well as adults
Full Time Instructor and Part Time Guarantee positions available. For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held at the Berlitz Japan Headquarters in Aoyama, Tokyo.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
August 19 to August 23, 2019
We also have a special weekend IQP for individuals working in other industries that would like to work for Berlitz in a part time capacity. The weekend IQP dates are:
October 12, 13 & 19, 20 (four days total + 1 day online)