- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
- Salary From 3000 JPY / Hour Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
E Labo is a children’s English program that focuses on developing language skills through hands on projects and experiments in science, technology, engineering, and math.
We’re looking for teachers who have great passion for working with our STEM course.
We prefer someone who has basic of science and Math knowledge; however, even if you don’t have it, we have trainer and support teacher who can tell you how to teach and control the class.
We offer a comfortable work environment, flexibility of the schedule and our original curriculum. If you contribute a lot to our school we can involve you as our management team. We are looking for not only a teacher but also teammates.
As a team-member to develop our schools together. You will be teaching, but also have a lot of say in course structure, curriculum planning, teacher training. If you are an educator that wants to make an impact, this is the job for you.
- Part time employment.
- Working hour: choose from any weekdays and weekend from 1:PM to 9PM.
- STEM course and TEST Prep are 90 mins other courses are 60mins
- Native English Speakers who are already living in Japan and has certain visa can work.
- ¥3000 ~ per hour (negotiable)
- Extensive benefits, depending on ability and experience.
- Willing to pay more for the right candidate who has potential for a head teacher / trainer / managerial role in the near future
- teaching English, If it’s STEM course teach science experiment and ensuring the safety of children
- Lesson planning: materials, course structure, lesson framework are provided.
Please send us an up to date resume in English, indicating:
- your visa type and expiry date
- your nationality
- when can you start working with us
- your Skype ID, other contact detail
Please also attach a recent casual photo and a cover letter explaining why you would like to develop a career as an English teacher for young learners.
We look forward to hearing from you!!