- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary Negotiable JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
[About the company]
With a global presence in over 25 countries, they are a leading digital innovator transforming businesses for the digital world by helping create compelling experiences for their customers and employees and thus improving performance significantly.
As an ERP Business Consultant, you will collect and analyze requirements and solve problems using ERP solutions. You are a a liaison between company clients and ERP consultants, particularly during the initial phase of projects.
This position for people with consulting experience in specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The client is also interested in people who are flexible to transfer from other CRM & ERP technologies/applications such as SAP, Oracle and Salesforce
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
• Transform the business process decomposition and requirements into a logical and technical model, and map the processes to application requirements
• Prototype and configure the respective business processes in AX and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints defined by the customer
• “Leads client workshops, with client management, to analyze and design solutions for any application and/or process gaps detected during prototyping.
• Writes functional specifications and interfaces with technical team to insure functional requirements are understood”
• Create or evaluate the customer’s business process decomposition
• Define or evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements and link them to the business processes• Document the settings and prepare customer specific system documentation
• Assist the technical staff by testing the behavior of the system
• Transition the solution to the support organization
• Support the key-users in user acceptance testing of the system
• Train key-users and/or end-users
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include::· Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment· Strong client interface and presentation skills· Strong business acumen· Track record of initiative and outstanding performance· Excellent interpersonal skills-‘Customer Focus’·
Manages customer expectations effectively· Ability to quickly build relationships· Passion for learning· Strong time management skills· Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology· Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills· Working knowledge of Microsoft ProjectGlobal skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
Scope of Work:
Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.