- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 - 290,000 JPY / Month negotiable, Signing bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Other Languages Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Experienced children teacher needed that can start in near future. Teacher must live within a hour range of our Kashiwa school or willing to relocate.
- Teacher with teaching experience needs to output above requirements through actual practices.
- Teacher with no teaching experience is required to have above characteristics and be able to gradually output through practices.
The position involves teaching of five or six lessons for children in a day (50 minutes each) and one or two lessons for adults a day (50 minutes). Besides the lessons, the school prepares few seasonal events each year, such as Christmas, Halloween, and one or two summer events.
For all contract employees, attendances at these events are mandatory; however, the pay of the day will be counted as overtime in case of the day being a holiday.
In the lessons for adults, students are grouped by ability, but in cases of ability gap between the students, teachers must find solutions to get all the students to be involved. Above all, our teachers must be flexible and adapt to several different situations, including last-minute schedule changes.
1) Contract employee
with 3 or more years of teaching experience JPY 250,000 for 35 hours over 5 days a week. Plus a year end bonus after sighing the following year’s contract.
2) Full time employee
with 3 or more years of teaching experience JPY 280,000 – 290,000 for 40 hours over 5 days a week. Plus a year end bonus after sighing the following year’s contract.
with no teaching experience JPY 230,000 – per month
*Over-time payment will be paid for all teaching over 35 or 40 hours weekly
*Experiences and age will be considered
*3 months of probation required
(This will be a training period but will not effect your salary)
*Relocation assistance possible if needed
1) e.g. 9:00 – 15:30, 11:00 – 19:30, 13:00 – 21:00 We do not have split shifts.
Teachers work a total 35 hours or 40 hours a week within above working hours of rotations.
2) Part time employment minimum requirement from 2 hours a day, 2 days a week. ( Must be able to work Saturdays)
Vacation and holidays
1) School closed on Sunday, and additional day off decided through rotation and applicants’ specification
Paid vacation of 20 days from first year (salary will be guaranteed for 20 days of absentees besides predetermined holidays)
Benefits and welfares
* Transportation fee reimbursed
* Salary increase & promotions are a possibility based on performance