- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 230,000-270,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Job Description
We need some active, energetic native English teachers who prefer to teach young kids. If you like music, arts and crafts, science, acting or PE, you’d enjoy it more here. We teach American English in our international preschool program and typical Japanese Eikaiwa Type classes in the evening. It would be great, if you have some experience at any international preschool.
All the candidates must be serious, responsible team player who loves teaching kids, who live in Japan, but not tourists.
- International kindergarten (age of 2-6) 2.5-5.0 hours/day
- 2-7 students in one class *You usually work with an assistant teacher.
- Saturday school 5.0-6.0H/day
- 4-18 students in one class. You have an assistant depending on the age and numbers of students.
- Eikaiwa class(for all ages) 45-60m/each
- 3-7 students to teach all by yourself in each class.
★School Events : Sports Day, Summer Camp, Halloween, Xmas Party, School Show and more.
★Normal Working Hours : 28 teaching hours/40 working hours / week
12:00-20:30(break at 15:00)
★Days-off : 2 days/week (ex:Sunday and one week day)
★Holidays : About 4 weeks (GW, Obon, Fall, Xmas-New Year’s)
We have semi-furnish Apt available. We sponsor working visa, but this time we prefer someone who can start teaching as soon as possible.