- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
- Salary From 230,000 ~290,000 JPY per month JPY / Month
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- People-person: position requires good communication skills
- Has a hospitality mindset for dormitory students.
- Works well in a team, values teamwork and helping others.
- Proactive: applicant can think and act independently.
- Organized, and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Think on your feet: Control situations as they arise and derive solutions to the problem efficiently and calmly.
- Eager to learn.
- Strong work ethic- Can commit to their assigned work responsibly.
- Has an understanding and is interested in different cultures.
Candidates must have permission to work in Japan
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
- Front work (reception and office work):
- Reservation support, contract documentation / management, inquiry management support (phone, email correspondence etc.)
- PC use is also required, data input level competence is sufficient.
- Engagement and support for students at dormitory:
- Respond to questions from students regarding to dormitory
- As required, consulting with dormitory students on various matters.
- Event planning and management assistance:
- Recently, we have a track record of movie nights, karaoke parties and DJ nights.
- Planning and managing various events
- Customer service to visitors and hosting tours, sharing information of the building.
- Organizing and managing the number of vacancies.
- Patrol and inspection of common areas, etc. fixing an issue that may arise.
Over the years, they have been operating student dormitories around the world, and are now offering new student dormitories that never previously existed in Japan.
With this unique background, the client is looking to provide a truly multicultural and enjoyable to all its guests who are wishing to study in Japan. If you have a passion for dormitory management and love helping others, please apply as we want to hear from you. People from all various backgrounds are encouraged to apply and join our diverse team.
Make an application today!
JOB ID: 332