- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 JPY / Month negotiable depending qualifications and experience
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Kohana International School
Kohana International School was founded in 2015 and is one of the fastest growing school in Kawasaki/Yokohama area with over 80 full time students and projected to have over 100 in the new academic year.
With this fast growth rate we are looking to make a new hire in our Preschool department.
The department is growing and we have recently renovated and expanded our thematic learning center as well as our K1 and K2 classes. We are looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Preschool educators for our K1, K2 and Nursery classes for a full time position.
- Native English
- Must love working with children aged 3-6 years
- At least 2 years experience of working in a preschool environment
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree desired
- Kind, fun and energetic personality that can get on students level
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use smart board and other multimedia devices for teaching
- Able to communicate and work within an International environment
Priority will be given to qualified Preschool teachers, however we are very interested in meeting with professionals that are looking to make teaching a life career and have previous experience working in the Preschool environment and want to take their job to the next level.
For successful candidates we are able to offer professional training and development in both IPC , Cambridge Primary, and iGCSE vocational teaching certification.
The positions are only open to those currently residing in Japan with valid visas.
- Transportation fees
- Paid holidays
- Professional development support and certification including IPC teacher Training Certification
- Visa renewal and sponsorship
- Paid preparation time for Teaching positions
- A great working environment
- A hands-on supportive management team
- Opportunities to work with older children in our grade school