- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 230,000 yen～300,000 JPY JPY / Month ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- English Level Not necessary
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Location: Head office – Tokyo. Work locations in Tachikawa, Mitaka
Successful candidates must:
- have completed high school or higher level of education
- be competent in Japanese language at JLPT N3 or higher (we welcome candidates studying to take N3 within the year)
- be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
- have at least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
- Experience in development using Java, NET, C#, VB, ASP, PHP, Python, Unity, etc
The candidate we are searching for would ideally be a game enthusiast who has:
- studied programming at university or a technical school
- have studied programming independently
- Has standard qualifications or licensees such as an IT passport or basic IT engineering certificates
We welcome those looking for a career change with any kind of system development experience! This is a field where you can make use of development skills
★We have seen many successful instances of employees with system development experience outside of games, business operations and embedded functions transitioning careers into becoming game development engineers! By all means please do apply to us if you originally wanted to get into game development but were somehow unable to do it.
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
- Development of social games (experience the thrill of being involved right from start!)
※There are also chances for you to be involved in developing VR games!
● Duties include:
- Preparing and presenting plans and ideas for new social games
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders in the game industry
- Directing the creation of the game/s, etc.
● Employees have access to substantial training resources and opportunities, so even for those inexperienced in game, website and software development it is possible to gradually increase your knowledge and abilities!
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events.
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals” (社会人学校®), training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!