- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary From from 3.36 million yen / year JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
“Mold young minds with the power of play!”
Use song and dance to help children discover English, develop their social skills, confidence, and encourage inquisitiveness. Work in an international environment with other dedicated educators to help children develop the skills needed to thrive in an increasingly global society.
Gymboree is opening new classrooms in the Tokyo area and needs your help!
We offer a comprehensive training program, leadership development opportunities, and above all, a fun environment for our employees and students.
● Currently, reside in Japan
● Native level English ability
● Be comfortable working with infants and toddlers
● Have basic PC skills
Particular to the English Teaching Entertainer position:
1) Be a teacher who can gain the trust of students and parents
2) Be a teacher who is overflowing with energy and playfulness
3) Be a teacher who is able to work 5 days/wk, including 1 weekend day.
A particular academic degree is not required for the person who meets the requirements 1-3 above.”
Teach English to children through the means of the “Gymboree Play & Music” program:
1) Lead children in play activities.
2) Sing world music such as reggae, African, jazz, Beatles.
3) Enjoy arts & crafts such as painting, coloring, papercrafts.
4) Engage in sports and dance.”
● Competitive starting salary (280,000 yen per month)
● Health insurance and pension enrollment
● Full employment status
● Career advancement opportunities
● A diverse, fun, and welcoming work environment”
Make an application today!