- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 230,000～270,000 JPY / Month Travel expenses will be covered (Maximum 30,000 yen per month)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Nissait English school was established in 1973, and we have been seeking a higher education for our students.
At Nissait we can offer you an opportunity to expand your teaching ability through our school’s environment and experience the lifestyle here in Japan. Our staffs are friendly and our schools have a warm home feeling to them.
We also create a great opportunity for our students to expand their interest in learning English through many kinds of activities like Christmas plays, Halloween parties and annual outdoor events such as barbecuing, a day trip to a zoo or an aquarium.
If you enjoy the bustling city of Tokyo then our school in Ikebukuro is a perfect match for you (located only 3 minutes from the station). If you want a serene traditional Japanese atmosphere, then we also have a school located in Kawagoe (across from the station). Both schools can be access through the Tobu-Tojo line.
You’ll be teaching real group lessons at both Kawagoe school and Ikebukuro school as well as teaching online lessons from either school. There are also monthly meetings which will be a great opportunity for you to meet other teachers and exchange ideas.
- Full-time position 5 days a week (40 hours total)
- Sunday and Monday off
- In class teaching + Online lessons (using Skype)
We can also assist in finding an apartment for you should you need to relocate.
We are a family orientated school and we enjoy our company’s outings, too! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Traveling expenses covered (up to 30,000 yen per month).
- 10 paid holidays will be given after 6 months, and 10 seasonal paid holidays a year.
- Health checkup and flu vaccination is covered by the company.
- Opportunity for special bonuses based on outstanding performances.
- We help you to find an apartment if needed.
- Proper working visa (though we can assist you in applying for one)
- Native English speaker
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Bachelor degree
- Teacher should be a team player and flexible for teaching ideas
- at least 1 year commitment (though this can be expanded upon work performance)
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and current photo (the profile photo on your JobsinJapan.com account is fine). Applicants without this will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Teaching experience is not necessary.However, you should be eager to learn new things and have a passion for teaching.If you meet these criteria, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.