- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 300,000 JPY / Month Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Lead a class with 18-month to 2-year old toddlers.
- Full job description will be shared during the interview.
- Working hours are from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
In addition to the monthly base salary, the employee will receive the following benefits: national health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, transportation allowance and professional development budget.
- hold a college degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field;
- possess an Early Childhood Teaching Certificate;
- have several years of teaching experience with infants and/or toddlers;
- complete and submit the KPIS Application Form (that can be found on the school’s website) and attach a copy of each degree earned and teaching certificate; and
- have a successful interview with the Principal as well as a demonstration lesson with an assigned class.